Saturday, April 3, 2010

Miley Cyrus' Next Album Has a Bit of Lady GaGa



Miley Cyrus will adapt a little bit of Lady GaGa music to her new album. Dishing about what to expect from the new set, the 17-year-old told MTV News, "My new record has more of a techno vibe on some stuff. It's fun. You know, I just want to kind of do all different types of music, same as I do with movies. I never want to get stuck in a rut and just do one thing."

The leading lady of "The Last Song" spilled that the record will come out in summer, before gushing further, "[The album is] a little different. It's kind of poppier, but then it still has an edge. All of my music kind of has to." She added, "I think it's really fun. It's definitely a good summer CD. It's good to blast in your car."

While saying that she is excited about the album and looking forward for its release, Miley is consistent in admitting she is ready to take a break from music. "I have one more record coming out this summer in June, and then after that, I want to take a step back from music for a while," she said. "I want to continue to do film. Later in life, another record. But for now, I'd like to focus on movies."

No comments:

Post a Comment